2009年1月9日金曜日

Enjoy Sports

Yesterday and Today were very activity!


Yesterday♪

I played badominton with my friends.
I like to playing this sports.
We enjoyed it about 1 hour.
After that, we went to club activity.
I joyend tennis club.
I am biginner. My club members teach me very kind.
I enjoed playing tennis about 2 hours.


Today♪

I played badminton in class.
I really enjoed that time.
I like this class.
And, after finishing Chinese class,
I was talking with my friends.
We were talking, eating, drinking tea, taking pictures...and always laughing.
Layghing is like a sports! :-D
I like to spending time with friends.
I am very happy to meet these friends.
Thank you :-)



I enjoy school life.
And these days, I enjoyed plaing sports!

5 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, you're activity!
    I want to play some sports, because I like to exercise.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. sorry I had error.人違いでした。コメントの内容気にしないでね。ごめんなさい。

    返信削除
  4. I like badminton!
    I'm having slow reflexes but I can only play
    badminton ordinaly ; )

    返信削除
  5. We planed to go skating!
    I look forward to going:)

    返信削除